Control4 Awards 2017 Top International Dealers and Distributors
Annual awards recognize leading international dealers, distributors, and their projects in the UK and EMEA region.
Salt Lake City, UT – February 16, 2017 – Control4 Corporation (NASDAQ: CTRL), a leading global provider of smart home solutions and Pakedge, the leading brand of end-to-end networking platforms for A/V applications, announced the award winners of their 2017 International Dealer-Distributor Awards at their Dealer Awards Party in Amsterdam at ISE. The annual awards are given to members of the Control4 EMEA community for innovative product installations in the residential and commercial space, record-breaking sales volume, and excellence in installation and client support.
“Our International Dealer-Distributor Awards continue to recognize Control4 dealers and distributors that demonstrate superior achievement in customer service, support and sales alongside rigorous business accomplishments,” said Bryce Judd, Senior Vice President of Worldwide Sales for Control4. “All of our dealers deserve distinction for their commitment to excellence and we are extremely proud of the hard work they have done to reinforce our place as the home automation leader.”
This year Control4 issued a number of Dealer and Distributor of the Year Awards based on sales regions, with several winners in each area. For distributors, Leaf Audio and MBF Distribution T/A ADI both accepted the honors for Distributor of the Year in their respective regions.
Pakedge Dealer of the Year was awarded to Sweden-based Sigtuna Radio & TV AB, and seven Control4 Dealer of the Year awards were given for the EMEA region including Audiotek S.A.R.L., AVIT Marine, Avenir Elec 73, Deritec, ErBa Otomasyon Teknolojileri, UTECH, and Giancarlo Gemmati. Control4 also selected a number of Regional MVP Dealer award winners including Trusted Technology Limited; Advanced Technology Installations (ATI); and Rayleigh HiFi. The 2017 Regional MVP Distributor award went to Top Audio in Israel.
Control4 also recognized exceptional dealer projects in various categories across residential and commercial installations. Two winners were awarded the Best Whole Home Project: Deritec Exclusive for their work in the Casa Amarela Home, and Pyramid AV for their work in the Ladies Lake Home. The Most Innovative Use of Control4 was the Monte Estoril Garden from Consexto Lda.
The following dealers were also presented with 2017 Awards:
- 2017 Dealer of the Year Awards:
- UK North – Living Systems
- UK South – Smart Home Projects
- London – iHomes London
- Germany South – Hifi-Profis
- Spain – AVIT Marine for Spain
- France – Avenir Elec 73
- Netherlands – AELIVE
- Belgium – Verbinnen
- Portugal – Deritec
- GCC Region – UTECH
- Italy – Giancarlo Gemmati
- Turkey – ErBa Otomasyon Teknolojileri
- 2017 Top Volume Dealer Awards:
- UK North – Smart Synergy
- UK South – SmartHomes
- London – Aonyx
- 2017 Top Volume Distributor Awards:
- Italy – Gammalta
- 2017 Most Professional AV Rack – Art-In, Granatniy
- 2017 Best Lighting Project – Media & Tech SRL, SEVER Headquarter
- 2017 Best Single Room Installation – Bespoke Home Cinemas, The Big Basement
- 2017 Best Commercial Project – Trusted Technology Ltd, Woughton Leisure Centre
- 2017 Best MDU/Hotel Project – Velocity V1, The Metropolitan
- 2017 Best Marine/Yacht Project – Veritais, Private Yacht