Global Tech Conference on the Future of Food, Cooking + the Kitchen Announces Agenda for June Summit
Coming June 12 in Dublin, SKS Europe will include leaders from across the food, appliance, delivery and tech space including Electrolux, Bosch, Deliveroo + more
Dublin, Ireland – April 12, 2018 –Smart Kitchen Summit, the leading event and community focused on the future of food, cooking and the kitchen is releasing the agenda for the first-ever SKS Europe. Coming to Dublin on June 11 and 12, SKS Europe will explore topics such as smart kitchen platforms, home food delivery models, the future of flavor, guided cooking and more.
SKS Europe will look at the industries and businesses impacted by technology and IoT when it comes to food delivery, grocery, kitchen appliances and cooking trends. The conference is in its first year in Europe and will be hosted at the iconic Guinness Storehouse in Dublin. Past Summits have included innovative leaders and disruptive startups all looking at ways that things like AI, machine learning, advanced heating tech, digital content and voice.
Sessions at SKS Europe will include:
- Fireside chats leaders with innovation leads from Europe’s biggest appliance makers such as Electrolux, BSH and Groupe SEB
- A conversation with the lead inventor of the Thermomix about creating a new product category in the digital kitchen
- TED-style talks from the founders of some of Europe’s leading smart kitchen startups such as Smarter and Whisk
- A look at the personalized, guided recipe led by food journalist Katie Quinn along with Hestan, Recipe Guru and FlavorWiki
- Analysis of the foodtech & smart kitchen investment landscape from leading European and US venture capitalists
Led by The Spoon publisher and consumer technology analyst Michael Wolf, SKS was founded to examine the ways that innovation is shifting the food, cooking and kitchen space and provide discussion, demonstrations and analysis from leaders around the world.
Tickets for SKS Europe, hosted at the world-famous Guinness Storehouse are on sale now.
If you are interested in obtaining a press pass for the event, let us know! Send an email to email@example.com for info.
For more information on 2018 SKS EU, visit www.smartkitchensummit.eu and to stay up to date on the latest additions to the agenda, follow us on Twitter and Facebook. For information on SKS events in the U.S, visit www.smartkitchensummit.com