PowerHouse Alliance Members Hit the Road with Dealer Events and a Jam-Packed Training Schedule for May
21st Century Distributing kicks off its Integration Innovation Roadshow in the Southeast, and the other distributor members prepare for a month of extensive AV trainings.
Pittsburgh, PA – April 27, 2017 – The PowerHouse Alliance and its 12 distributor members ramp up training for dealers in May with AV-focused education sessions across the country, and multiple dealer events.
21st Century Distributing hits the road for its third annual Integration Innovation Roadshow with two stops each in North Carolina, plus stops in Georgia, Tennessee and Florida. 21st Century Distributing invites new and existing AV, custom install, smart home, security and surveillance dealers to join them and all of their vendors including Vanco, Just Add Power, Lutron, Luxul, RTI, Peerless, Sony and many more, for manufacturer trainings and demonstrations, show-only promotions, and tons of exciting product giveaways.
MRI invites dealers to Sony Training and Line Shows in Trumbull, CT on May 9 and Needham, MA on May 11, respectively. Each day will be split into two sessions — one from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., and one from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. — with lunch in between. Those who attend the afternoon sessions are also welcome to stay for happy hour from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Dealers in New Jersey can attend a special Lunch and Learn with Eric Bodley, President and CEO of Future Ready Solutions on March 10 at Ultimate Integration’s Clifton, NY facility. In Texas, ECD is hosting Denon and Heos New Model training in Houston on May 16, Austin on May 17, and Dallas on May 18.
Further west, EDI will offer dealers a Peerless-AV Certified Installer Training Program with the opportunity to complete Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum certification on in Portland, OR May 9 and Seattle, WA on May 10. Later in the month, EDI will also be taking part in the Pacific North West Consumer Electronics Expo (PNWCEE) on May 22 and 23.
Mountain West Distributors will offer 2GIG Vario training on May 3 in Phoenix, AZ. Mountain West will also host RTI Basic Training on May 17 and RTI Advanced Training on May 18. Both RTI trainings are full-day and will be held at their Salt Lake City, UT branch. Volutone continues monthly trainings at all seven locations in California and Nevada from May 16 to 25. May’s theme is Summer Technical A/V Training with full-day courses from Sony, Screen Innovations, and Séura.
For the full list of member trainings in May, please see below or check the PowerHouse Alliance event calendar.
21st Century Distributing
- Third Annual Integration Innovation Roadshow
- Raleigh, NC – May 1 – 2 at Hilton North, Raleigh/Midtown
- Charlotte, NC – May 3 – 4 at Embassy Suites, Charlotte/Ayrsley
- Atlanta, GA – May 15 – 16 at Embassy Suites, Atlanta NE Sugarloaf
- Nashville, TN – May 17 – 18 at Radisson Hotel, Nashville Airport
- Orlando, FL – May 24 – 25 at Marriott Lakeside, Orlando Airport
- Denon and Heos New Model Training
- Houston, TX – May 16
- Austin, TX – May 17
- Dallas, TX – May 18
- Peerless-AV Certified Installer Training Program
- Portland, OR – May 9
- Seattle, WA – May 10
- Pacific NW Consumer Electronics Expo (PNWCEE) – May 22 – 23 – Double Tree by Hilton in Seattle, WA
Mountain West Distributors
- RTI Basic Training – May 17 – Salt Lake City, UT
- RTI Advanced Training – May 18 – Salt Lake City, UT
- 2GIG Vario Training – May 3 – Phoenix, AZ
- Sony Training & Line Show
- May 9th, Marriott Trumbull, Trumbull, CT
- May 11th, Marriott Residence Inn, Needham, MA
- Future Ready Solutions Lunch & Learn – May 10 – Clifton, NJ
- Summer Technical AV Training with Sony, SI, Séura
- Simi Valley, CA – May 16
- Van Nuys, CA – May 17
- Cerritos, CA – May 18
- Irvine, CA – May 19
- San Diego, CA – May 23
- Ontario, CA – May 24
- Las Vegas – May 25
To learn more about the PowerHouse Alliance or any of its member distributors, please visit www.powerhousealliance.com.