22Miles Launches New Line of Ready-Built Digital Signage & Wayfinding Software Bundles
Compatible with market-leading hardware providers, the Digital Signage Ready (DSR) software-as-a-service bundles allow for easy content management and deployment of experiential digital displays, video walls, touchscreens and more.
Milpitas, CA – July 21, 2021 – 22Miles Inc., a global leader in experiential 3D wayfinding and digital signage technology, today announces the availability of Digital Signage Ready (DSR), a portfolio of ready-built software and service bundles that allow for quick setup and deployment of the most popular digital signage experiences. DSR encompasses entry-level digital and interactive signage software and content management features that are ready-to-customize, ready-to-bundle, and ready-to-deploy.
Wayfinding and digital signage applications have evolved dramatically to integrate new technologies including touch screens, built-in scheduling, mobile control, and 3D wayfinding for enterprise, retail, hospitality, medical, travel, and more. As more customers look for ways to embrace the competitive edge that digital signage and wayfinding offers, 22Miles’ new DSR offering fits the bill with an intuitive transactional template software line and professional support services.
The DSR SaaS portfolio consists of a content management system with numerous application sets, widgets, stylish templates, and a white glove support service that sets customers up for success. Customers can simply choose from a wide range of project examples for their respective industry and application; easily re-brand and edit the content; then drag and drop the content and widgets to customize to their liking. Unlike other entry-level digital signage solutions, 22Miles’ DSR also includes white glove service to assist customers with project setup, training and deployment, content development, and data assistance. The DSR software bundles are installed on a growing list of DSR certified hardware and operating systems and includes tech support and cloud hosting for seamless operation.
“Digital signage content management is not a novelty anymore, it is a dynamic medium for communication that creates an entertaining, informative, and immersive experience. Effective digital signage is now a necessity to bring a competitive edge across a wide range of markets, and as more contractors take it on, we’re helping them brave the learning curve,” says Tomer Mann, EVP at 22Miles. “With DSR, we are making digital signage more accessible by putting all of the necessary ingredients into a ready-made bundle; each with dynamic, eye-catching designs, future proof content management, customizable layouts, and professional consultancy to bring systems to the next level.”
With a robust range of applications that get customers up and running within minutes, DSR relieves integrators, AV/IT and facility managers, and decision-makers from the costs and complications associated with proprietary design and content management. Built on the 22Miles platform, DSR offers futureproof scalability and growth potential as building and customer needs change.
The DSR bundles are designed for an array of applications and include:
- Touch Screen Signage Ready: Designed to offer more ways for end-users to interact with displays via touch and mobile, this option features Quick Edit Ready templates with dynamic designs including categories like directory, event, recognition, showcase, and more. Users can control signage via touch screen or the free 22Miles QR-code based Secure Mobile Control App.
- Digital Signage Ready: Ready built, ready to deploy digital & interactive signage bundle with hardware. Unlike other entry-level digital signage solutions, 22Miles DSR includes white glove project services with CMS training and software installation/deployment assistance.
- Video Wall Ready: Quick edit ready templates for video walls of any dimension with content zones ready for dynamic media playlists with transitions. Schedule content switching from split screen to across screens, and enjoy a free content controller app for iOS/Android tablets. Bundles available in 2,3,4, and 6 screen configurations.
- Wayfinding Ready: Wayfinding remains one of the most popular applications for digital displays today. This bundle offers access to industry-leading 22Miles 3D Wayfinding technology via the Secure Mobile Control App and provides a selection of interactive directory templates to create up to two separate floor maps and 100 waypoints, with options to add additional points and maps for an additional cost.
- Meeting Room Booking Ready: Post-COVID, enterprises are leveraging meeting room booking tools more than ever to navigate capacity requirements. This option includes the 22Miles Meeting Room Booking App and customers can select from a variety of Quick Edit Ready templates to customize branding and content to best suit their enterprise. Microsoft Office 365 and Google Calendar integrations are included free, with others available.
22Miles partners with leading hardware manufacturer partners such as Intel, Crestron, LG, Samsung, Mimo, Iadea, and BrightSign, so adding DSR to existing and new systems alike is streamlined.
DSR is now available for new and existing 22Miles IT distributor partners, including Ingram Micro, Synnex and Bluestar. For more information and a full list of partners and compatible manufacturers, visit www.digitalsignready.com.