Crestron Introduces Next Generation of Crestron Flex Unified Communications Portfolio with Enhanced Features and Sleeker Design
Crestron is now shipping the next generation of its Crestron Flex video conferencing platform designed to deliver more options, opportunities and possibilities to communicate, collaborate, and control from anywhere. From the desktop to the boardroom, Crestron Flex delivers native Microsoft Teams® or Zoom Rooms™ software conferencing systems, as well as options with bring-your-own-device (BYOD) support. As the modern workplace continues to evolve, Crestron is engineering solutions that offer organizations the flexibility to create a room system or add a device in order to equip any space with the tools for dynamic collaboration.
Crestron Flex brings a modern and sleek design to the product lineup along with new feature sets and game-changing touch screens that provide smart room controls for the soundbars, custom integration kits, and rapid deployment systems. With Crestron Flex, organizations now have the option to choose either a standard system with single display support and custom programming or an advanced system with additional functionalities, such as dual-mode technology, intelligent cameras, and dual display support.
The Standard lineup includes:
- MM30 Crestron Flex Compact Tabletop Video Conference System
- B30 Crestron Flex Wall Mount Small Room Video Conference System
- M50 Crestron Flex Tabletop Medium Room Video Conference System
- M70 Crestron Flex Tabletop Large Room Video Conference System
- C100 Crestron Flex Video Conference System Integrator Kit
- P100 Crestron Flex VoIP Desk Phone
- UC-FCB Crestron Flex R-Series Mobile UC System
- UC-FCM Crestron Flex R-Series Plus Mobile UC System
The Advanced lineup includes:
- MX50 Crestron Flex Advanced Tabletop Medium Room Video Conference System
- MX70 Crestron Flex Advanced Tabletop Large Room Video Conference System
- CX100 Crestron Flex UC Video Conference System Integrator Kit
- UC-FCMX Crestron Flex R-Series Plus Mobile UC System with BYOD Support
Offering the versatility to find more spaces to collaborate and closing the distance between remote teams, Crestron Flex enhances productivity that drives success. The new Crestron Flex Product Picker website allows dealers and customers to filter by feature set, form factor, room size, and more, making it easier than ever to find the ideal solution for any space.
Find out which Flex solution best suits your needs at: https://www.crestron.com/Products/Featured-Solutions/Crestron-Flex.