Crestron’s New Line of HDMI Switchers Deliver Enterprise Class Features
Crestron’s new line of HDMI Switchers deliver not only the latest video standards, but bring peace of mind to IT and InfoSec professionals with enterprise class security features and XiO Cloud Service integration.
Today, Crestron introduces five new HDMI Switchers covering a broad range of sizes and applications, including 4×1, 4×2, 4×4, 8×4 and 8×8, with support for 4K60 4:4:4 @18Gbps. Crestron’s Switchers with HDMI connectivity are staples of the AV industry, with AV designers employing these ‘tools-of-the-trade’ in a wide range of applications to route multiple sources simply and easily to multiple destinations. Aside from the ever-evolving audio and video formats and resolutions supported, there has been little to get excited about when it comes to this basic switching technology, until today. By incorporating enterprise class features, Crestron is delivering the AV building blocks that meet the standards and expectations of IT professionals.
In relation to network security, as more and more devices are installed on a converged enterprise network, they must be secure. Therefore, for even these basic switching products, Crestron is delivering enterprise class security features, such as 802.1x, Active Directory® credential management integration, PKI Authentication, SSH, SFTP, HTTPS, and TLS. This will bring peace of mind to even the most rigorous InfoSec professionals.
Crestron’s Switchers also deliver the features and capabilities demanded by IT professionals that are tasked with managing dozens, hundreds, or even thousands of rooms. With Crestron’s XiO Cloud® management platform, Crestron is delivering the features needed to efficiently manage these assets at scale.
Key features include:
- 4K60 4:4:4 and 18gbps
- HDR10+ and Dolby Vision® support
- Integrated display control via CEC (no programming or control system needed)
- Audio de-embedding
- Auto-route and priority routing (HD-MD4X1-4KZ-E, HD-MD4X2-4KZ-E)
- Enterprise-grade security
- XiO Cloud service support for network deployment at scale, help desk integration, and remote management
The new lineup includes:
- 4×1 4K60 4:4:4 HDR AV Switcher (MSRP $800)
- 4×2 4K60 4:4:4 HDR AV Switcher (MSRP $1,400)
- 4×4 4K60 4:4:4 HDR AV Switcher (Shipping in December)
- 8×4 4K60 4:4:4 HDR AV Switcher (MSRP $5,000)
- 8×8 4K60 4:4:4 HDR AV Switcher (MSRP $6,000)
To learn more about Crestron’s new line of HDMI Switchers and where to purchase, please visit https://www.crestron.com/Products/Video/HDMI-Solutions/HDMI-Switchers