Knowles Corporation to Showcase New Audio and Voice Innovations at CES 2024
Knowles will host more than a dozen demonstrations of solutions that enable leading manufacturers across consumer audio, automotive and hearing health to bring voice and audio innovations to market rapidly.
ITASCA, Ill., January 3, 2024 — Knowles Corporation (NYSE: KN), a leading global supplier of high-performance components and solutions, including capacitors and radio frequency (RF) filters, advanced medtech microphones and balanced armature speakers and audio solutions, will unveil its latest state-of-the-art audio and voice technologies at CES 2024. Registered attendees of CES are invited to visit the Knowles demo room in the Venetian Resort Toscana Suite #3805, where they can experience superior audio technology for applications across True Wireless Stereo (TWS), hearing health, automotive, wearables and more.
Knowles will demo its acclaimed balanced armature (BA) drivers, which are at the heart of recently launched products like the Edifier NeoBuds Pro 2, Razer’s Moray in-ear monitor (IEM) for streaming and gaming, and the JLab Epic Lab Edition earbuds. Setting a new benchmark in the audio industry, the JLab Epic Lab Edition earbuds are the first in the market to be tuned to the Knowles Preferred Listening Response Curve for an unparalleled, crystal-clear sound experience.
Premium Sound and Hearing Personalization Partners
Knowles will host a series of compelling partner design demonstrations showcasing these drivers. Key highlights include:
- Complete Hybrid TWS Reference Design Kits: Knowles has partnered with well-known ODM manufacturers, including Fujikon, Grandsun, OBO Pro.2, Risuntek and Siyoto, to deliver drop-in TWS reference design kits, enabling brands to bring wireless premium audio to market quickly. Visitors are invited to listen to ODM partner designs illustrating the flexibility and ease of integrating Knowles’ solutions across different price points and feature sets. The demos will also include one full-range reference design developed with ODM partner XRound Audio for over-the-counter (OTC) hearing aids.
- Partner Collaborations for Enhanced Audio: Attendees will engage with reference designs from Bluetooth chip partners like Qualcomm and Airoha to experience premium audio capabilities and explore hearing personalization with partners Mimi, Audiodo, and SonarWorks, showcasing tailored listening experiences.
“Audio technology is improving rapidly. Lossless streaming services are proliferating, and hearing health and premium audio are converging. To empower consumers to take advantage of these improvements, we have invested significant time and resources into understanding how to deliver the best-sounding audio from TWS earbuds,” said Jon Kiachian, president of MedTech and Specialty Audio at Knowles Corporation. “At CES 2024, we’re bringing together the solutions that TWS designers need to create truly immersive, personalized listening experiences for their consumers.”
Vibration Sensor Technology
Knowles will exhibit its Digital Vibration Sensor (V2S) for new applications across markets, including consumer electronics, automotive, and healthcare. With its small size, high signal-to-noise ratio (SNR), large bandwidth, and low power, V2S offers an ideal solution to OEMs and ODMs looking to add high-quality audio pickup while working with compact, battery-constrained designs.
Visitors will experience Knowles V2S capabilities for clear signal capture in various form factors like:
- Automotive: For emergency vehicle detection and voice command pickup in harsh environments with the robust design of V2S.
- Consumer Electronics: For clear phone calls in noisy environments, discover V2S audio pickup capability with environmental robustness in true wireless earphones, smartphones, smartwatches, and tablets.
- Hearing Aids: To eliminate self-voice and echo effects in hearing aids.
- V2S for Health: V2S captures the human heartbeat to enable telehealth applications.
“We’re excited to bring disruptive audio sensing innovation to CES 2024. Knowles V2S is a robust vibration sensor that advances audio capabilities, redefining what’s possible in sound capture for automotive, hearing health, consumer and other applications,” said Saket Thukral, senior director of product line management at Knowles.
Visit Knowles at CES 2024 in the Venetian Resort, Toscana Suite #3805, or schedule a meeting with your Knowles representative.
Knowles Corporation (NYSE: KN) is a leading global supplier of high-performance components and solutions, including capacitors and radio frequency (“RF”) filters, advanced medtech microphones and balanced armature speakers and audio solutions. Serving the consumer electronics, communications, medtech, defense, electric vehicle, and industrial markets, Knowles’ focus on the customer, combined with unique technology, proprietary manufacturing techniques, and global operational expertise, enables it to deliver innovative solutions at scale across multiple applications. Knowles uses its leading position in SiSonic™ MEMS (micro-electro-mechanical systems) microphones and strong capabilities in audio processing technologies to optimize audio systems and improve the user experience across applications. Knowles is also a leader in hearing health acoustics, high-performance capacitors and RF solutions for diverse markets. Founded in 1946 and headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, Knowles is a global organization with employees in over a dozen countries. For more information, visit knowles.com.
# # #