Z-Wave Alliance Demonstrates Smart Home Ecosystem for International Integrators at ISE 2020
Alliance members will demo new control, security, and other products for the international residential smart home market.
Amsterdam — February 10, 2020, 9:00am CET, Booth 9-E150 – The Z-Wave Alliance, a global membership organization dedicated to advancing the popular Z-Wave wireless smart home protocol, will host the Z-Wave Pavilion at ISE 2020.
ISE attendees will have the opportunity to learn about new member products for the pro channel and speak with Z-Wave Alliance representatives and spokespeople on-site to learn more about recent Z-Wave initiatives and ecosystem updates, including the decision to open up the Z-Wave specification as a ratified, multi-source wireless standard available to all silicon and stack vendors for development. With this change, semiconductor and software developers will be able to join the Z-Wave ecosystem, contribute to future advancements of the leading smart home standard, as well as develop and supply sub-GHz Z-Wave radio devices and software stacks.
“We’re excited to host members in the Z-Wave Pavilion — including three of our Principal members — sharing product demos and information about devices that are new to the market for European integrators,” said Mitch Klein, executive director of the Z-Wave Alliance. “Many of these new-to-market products were built using the latest Z-Wave Plus v2 certification, designed specifically to support devices built on the Z-Wave 700 platform with features to streamline and simplify the setup process for integrators.”
The Z-Wave Alliance is comprised of more than 3,200 certified and interoperable products from over 700 leading smart home and IoT manufacturers who are committed to expanding and supporting Z-Wave technology. Z-Wave boasts interoperability, backwards-compatibility, and high levels of security in every device, enabling integrators to offer the most secure products with the most diverse ecosystem of global brands to their customers.
Below is a full list of new smart home solutions being announced and/or showcased in the Z-Wave Pavilion at ISE 2020.
Pavilion participants include:
- Fibaro Benelux will demonstrate the new Home Center 3, a Z-Wave controller, as well as the Walli series of smart outlets and switches.
- Leedarson will demonstrate a range of smart software, hardware and system solutions, including the Spotlight Cam which is cost-effective and offers built-in and external power adapter options, professional lighting design, easy installation and setup, two-way talk, multiple ways of protection, and the ability to arm and disarm on schedule. They will also provide live demos of the IPcamera and DIM/CCT/RGBW bulb.
- Ring will showcase Ring Alarm, the Z-Wave enabled smart security system which will be released in Europe later this year. They will also demonstrate X-Line, a special product line tailored for professionals.
- Yale (ASSA ABLOY) will demonstrate the Door for Digital Monoblock smart locks, as well as the Keyless Connected and Conexis L1 smart locks.
- Z-Wave.Me will demonstrate the newly updated smart home controller software, Z-Way. With new features, Z-Way supports Z-Wave S2, SmartStart, Google Home, Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Yandez Alice. They will also demonstrate two new Z-Wave modules, one for A/C and one for home ventilation, as well as Z-Uno and Z-Uno Shield.
- Silicon Labs will also be demonstrating the Z-Wave 700 series platform and features in the Z-Wave Pavilion at ISE.
For more information on the Z-Wave Alliance, please visit http://z-wavealliance.org. Follow the Z-Wave Alliance on Facebook, Twitter and on LinkedIn for the latest updates.