Z-Wave Alliance Members Showcase New Smart Home, Security, and Energy Detection Products at CES 2020
The Alliance will host dozens of new product demos in the Z-Wave Pavilion and Experience House, with more exciting news to be shared throughout the show.
Las Vegas, NV — January 7, 2020, Sands Booth #41917– The Z-Wave Alliance, a global membership organization dedicated to advancing the popular Z-Wave wireless smart home protocol, will host the Z-Wave Pavilion and the Z-Wave Experience House at CES 2020. The Z-Wave Pavilion will host several of the world’s leading smart home and IoT manufacturers committed to expanding and supporting the Z-Wave technology. CES attendees are encouraged to stop by Sands booth #41917 at the Las Vegas Convention Center for live demonstrations of new products for the smart home, including those developed with the latest Z-Wave Plus v2 certification, designed specifically for devices built on the Z-Wave 700 platform.
The Z-Wave Pavilion will also include the popular and newly redesigned Z-Wave Experience House, which will provide attendees with a hands-on opportunity to experience how Z-Wave products work together seamlessly, showcasing multi-brand smart home functionality and interoperability in a live home setting. The house will include various rooms and vignettes, each outfitted with Z-Wave devices demonstrating different scenes and themes. Attendees can stop by the House for a tour, then explore member pods within the Pavilion. The Z-Wave Experience House is sponsored by Trane, Alfred, Jasco, and Intellithings.
“CES is always an opportunity to look forward but also applaud what has been accomplished. The Alliance has seen tremendous ecosystem growth in 2019– the number of Z-Wave certified devices exceeded 3200, Z-Wave Plus v2 certification opened, and we welcomed smart home leaders Ring and Vivint to our Board of Directors,” commented Mitchell Klein, executive director of the Z-Wave Alliance. “This year kicks off a new decade of opportunity for the smart home and Z-Wave, and we, along with our members, look forward to being a significant part of that growth.”
Below is a full list of new smart home solutions being announced and/or showcased in the Z-Wave Pavilion at CES 2020.
Pavilion Participants include:
- Alfred International will be demonstrating their DB1 and DB2 Z-Wave deadbolts. The award-winning DB1 deadbolt connects with Samsung, Vera, Nexia, Habitat, Alexa, and Google.
- Athom will showcase the newly available in the U.S., Homey smart home platform and the Homey app, and demonstrate how it integrates effortlessly with other Z-Wave products.
- Blaze Automation will demonstrate their latest product, WattsUp Energy Meter, which provides energy saving of up to fifteen percent. They will also have live demonstrations of their B. One Edge, B.One Smart Socket, and B.One Eazy 2.0.
- eZLO will demonstrate their eZLO Edge, a new whole-home control hub, VistaCam 702, a new high-definition indoor camera, and a new Automatic Water Shut-Off Valve which prevents internal water damage.
- Flex Automation will demonstrate their new FC4 Hub, the first Z-Wave hub that controls any Z-Wave device from Control4 Composer, and their new FCCloner, the first Z-Wave hub that controls Somfy RTS shade/curtain motors. They will also showcase their Ball Valve Servo, the latest and smallest generation of water valve designed for retrofit, featuring the Z-Wave 700 series platform.
- Hogar Controls will launch and demo the new Prima Touch Switch line, a one-of-a-kind collection of multi-function, modular, capacitive switches. Featuring a sleek three-inch glass design, Prima switches come in single, double, triple, and four-button configurations for on/off, dimming, and scene control for Z-Wave smart home devices including lighting, comfort, entertainment, security and more.
- Inovelli will showcase their Red Series Dimmer and On/Off switches. They will also be showing their Fan + Light switch as well as their fan switch, plug, 4 in 1 sensor, and line of smart bulbs.
- Shenzhen Kaadas Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd. will demonstrate their Philips EasyKey Alpha, which offers end users with smart and convenient door lock usage. They will also demo their EasyKey 7300 in the Pavilion.
- Lock Tech Company is introducing a full line of cost-effective smart lock solutions, varying from basic model with keypad pin function to advanced models that are equipped with wireless Z-Wave communication to enable endless imagination to add the lock as the latest member of customers’ smart home gadgets. They will demonstrate their digital lock and smart deadbolt as well.
- MCO Home will demonstrate their new MCOHome Thermostats (including IR and Radiator thermostat) which are Z-Wave Plus enabled for indoor temperature control. They will also showcase their new snow melting controller, A1 series sensor, OCpad platform, and K series power switch panel.
- Philio will demonstrate their new PAB04-Smart Energy Flow meter module PAD15-Single Fire Wire dimmer module. Apart from two new products, Philio will demonstrate a series of products which support SmartStart and use S2 security, including Z-Wave repeater, air quality sensor, and concealed door sensor/lock status detector.
- Salto (Poly-Control) will launch and demonstrate Danabridge which allows users to connect their SALTO Danalock V3 Smart Lock online so they can control and manage it at any time remotely with the app.
- Trane will demonstrate their Dealer Remote Access which significantly transforms the HVAC customer service experience. They will also demonstrate their XL824B energy-saving, smart thermostat that features cloud-based adaptive technology masterfully designed to save energy without sacrificing home comfort.
Trane will also host its inaugural CES breakfast on Wednesday, January 8, in the Z-Wave Experience House – partners and media are welcome. Please RSVP on Eventbrite.
- Xunison is launching three new smart home hubs – Xbrain with TV, XBrain Router, and XBrain with WiFi-Mesh. They will demonstrate their X-Brain V1 Plus and X-Brain V2.
- Vision will demonstrate their new Z-Wave 700 Series door sensor and 2 in 1 universal remote. They will also launch their smart bell and glass break sensor.
- Yale (ASSA ABLOY) will demonstrate their Yale Assure Lock SL (YRD256-BSP), Yale Assure Lever (YRL256-619), August Smart Lock Pro, Yale Assure Lock Interconnected Lockset (YRC226), Yale Keyless Connected Smart Lock with Z-Wave.
Other Alliance members exhibiting in the Pavilion include Aeotec, Allegion, and Jasco.
For more information on the Z-Wave Alliance, please visit http://z-wavealliance.org. Follow the Z-Wave Alliance on Facebook, Twitter and on LinkedIn for the latest updates.