Z-Wave Alliance Returns to Light + Building 2022 to Showcase Smart Home and Building Automation Solutions
Alliance members demonstrate new Z-Wave products and showcase interoperability to the European home and building automation market
Beaverton, OR – 2-6 October 2022 – Light + Building – Hall 9.0, Booth E40 – Z-Wave Alliance, the standards development organization dedicated to advancing the smart home and Z-Wave® technology, returns to Light + Building 2022 with a Pavilion filled with industry leading smart home and IoT member companies to showcase the latest certified Z-Wave products, devices, and solutions across the interoperable ecosystem – now 4,000+ certified products strong.
Light + Building attendees will have the opportunity to engage and meet with Z-Wave Alliance member companies including: WiDom, Airzone, Fibar Group, HELTUN, HOPPE AG, Silicon Labs, Smart Home Swiss, Vision-Electronics Technology Co., Ltd, and Z-Wave.Me. Within the Z-Wave Pavilion, members will showcase the latest advancements in Z-Wave technology, including new products that highlight interoperability and compatibility – key pillars of the Z-Wave protocol. During the show, attendees may visit the Z-Wave Pavilion to connect with members and receive dynamic product demonstrations, learn more about innovative solutions coming to market, and tour the Pavilion to experience the full power and possibilities of the Z-Wave ecosystem.
“Z-Wave is an established, global standard for professional installation projects,” said Joep van Eijden, Chair of the EMEA Task Force for the Z-Wave Alliance and Business Development Executive, Silicon Labs. “We’re eager to have the opportunity to gather representatives from our global membership, companies that are leaders of smart home and IoT development, under the Z-Wave banner at Light + Building to connect with the vital professional installation community driving advancement and adoption of smart home technology on the international stage.”
Light + Building 2022 – Z-Wave Alliance Pavilion – Hall 9.0 Booth E40
Below is a list of smart home solutions inside the Z-Wave Alliance Pavilion at Light + Building 2022
• WiDom will present new products and features at Light + Building 2022. The Italian manufacturer of smart devices has obtained Z-Wave 700 Series certification for the first devices within the product line, with plans to complete certification for existing modules to complete their offering. Within the booth, WiDom will highlight their latest Z-Wave 700 Series solutions including the Energy Driven Switch C7, the Smart Dry Contract Switch 7, and more.
• Airzone will showcase the Aidoo Inverter / VRF Z-Wave Controller, which enables two-way communication with the HVAC unit through certified communication protocols by manufacturers. The Aidoo Inverter / VRF Controller supports on/off control, fan speed and setpoint temperature, operation modes, and reading of HVAC unit warnings and errors.
• Fibar Group will have a new and unique FIBARO software to present at the show that helps users control and manage energy consumption within the home. The information from the energy panel is accessible from both the admin panel or the mobile application giving users direct insight into energy usage within their home.
• HELTUN announces their full portfolio of Z-Wave solutions are now fully supported by Homey, adding additional functionality by enabling control of all smart home devices from a single app. Within the Pavilion, HELTUN will display their line-up of Z-Wave smart home solutions including touch panel switches and energy saving solutions.
• HOPPE AG will showcase the eHandle ConnectSense, which reliably detects break-in attempts through a window and reports activity to the connected smart home system. With Z-Wave technology onboard, the eHandle ConnectSense detects and reports handle position (closed, tilted, open) and the status of the window (closed, open).
• Silicon Labs will demonstrate the Z-Wave to Matter bridge solution leveraging their Unify SDK software solution. The company will also elaborate on how to unify smart lights and other smart home, city, building, and industry devices using their Matter-ready MG24 wireless SoC and Z-Wave SoCs and modules.
• Smart Home Swiss will highlight smarthome, a professional touchscreen controller specifically designed for massive real estate and multi-unit projects. A demonstration of the solution will be available in the Z-Wave booth showcasing innovative features and functionalities as well as an online platform dedicated to professional installers.
• Vision-Electronics Technology Co., Ltd. will display new Z-Wave powered smart home sensors and devices that further advance their portfolio of user-friendly solutions designed for home automation, alarm, and security systems.
• Z-Wave.Me will demonstrate new tools and solutions designed to help support professional installers. Within the Z-Wave Pavilion, the company will showcase the new Advanced Radio Tool/Zniffer, the Wiren Board 7, and the Z-Wave.me NFC reader.
The following Z-Wave Alliance members will have Z-Wave products on display at Light + Building 2022 via the Interop Wall in the Z-Wave Pavilion: Airzone, Remotec, EcoDim, HOPPE AG, Vision-Electronics Technology Co., Ltd, Zooz, HELTUN, WiDom, Fibar Group, Z-Wave.Me, Smart Home Swiss.
For more information on the Z-Wave Alliance, please visit www.z-wavealliance.org. Follow the Z-Wave Alliance on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and on LinkedIn for the latest updates.
About the Z-Wave Alliance
The Z-Wave Alliance is a standards development organization dedicated to developing and advancing Z-Wave® technology as an open and internationally recognized ITU standard (G.9959) for smart home and IoT solutions. Alliance members lead the home controls market, providing leading edge products and systems that deliver increased comfort, convenience, energy conservation, safety, and security. Z-Wave® is a registered trademark of the Z-Wave Alliance.