Enter the #CASTERCOMMunity Sweepstakes at CEDIA Expo!
CEDIA Expo is back for 2022, and it’s going big in Texas! We can’t wait to connect with our clients, friends and fellow CEDIA community members on the show floor. Caster will have six team members onsite representing eight clients –the highest number we’ve had on the floor since 2007.
To celebrate a strong return to CEDIA Expo and our custom integration channel community, we’re giving away $250 to one lucky #AVTweep in our #CASTERCOMMunity show floor social media challenge! Here’s how it works:
- The competition will run from September 29, 2022, at 8 a.m. CDT – October 1, 2022, at 2 p.m. CDT.
- Track down a Caster Crew member on the show floor – our onsite team includes:
- Snap a selfie with your Caster Crew member. Make sure our hair looks good.
- Share your selfie on Twitter, tagging @castercomm using the hashtag #CASTERCOMMunity.
- Your selfie will count as one entry into a sweepstakes to win a $250 American Express eGift Card!
- Enter up to six times: one for each #CASTERCOMMunity selfie with a different Caster Crew member.
- On October 3, 2022, Caster will use an online drawing tool to select the winner. Winners will be notified via DM on Twitter or LinkedIn.
The easiest way to find a Caster Crew member is to check out our clients’ booths. With that shameless plug, here’s a sneak peak at the highlights they’re bringing to the show:
Following its recent debut in the North America HVAC market, Airzone takes the floor at CEDIA Expo 2022 with its proprietary, simple-to-install Aidoo Pro: a smart control solution designed to bring the gap between HVAC inverters and IoT systems. The team will also announce plans to expand its reach and support additional connected home customers, so swing by the booth to hear what’s new.
CEDIA returns to Dallas with an all-new conference program for CEDIA Expo 2022, packed with over 60 education sessions, 80 manufacturer trainings, a first-ever Industry Advocacy Town Hall, Ask-an-Expert panels, and more. With a close eye on stimulating business growth, attendees can also take advantage of end-to-end pathways to earn CEDIA’s globally accredited CIT and IST certifications. And, to honor the CEDIA integrators and manufacturers that go above and beyond, the CEDIA Awards will also return to Expo in-person for the first time since 2019. The conference is action-packed with can’t-miss events, so be sure to drop by the booth and get the scoop.
At the Crestron Electronics booth, the renowned Crestron Home® OS platform makes its CEDIA Expo debut! Its booth is entirely powered by the OS and will provide attendees with an immersive guide to the new interoperability and functionality of the industry-leading platform, demonstrating new ways to add value to projects and maximize how customers live, work, and enjoy their unique spaces. The brand also plans to announce the latest additions to the Crestron portfolio at the show. To get up to speed, check out the booth or join the industry veterans for a Fireside chat, a bundle of CEDIA conference panels, or range of manufacturing product trainings for a range of skill levels.
The PowerHouse Alliance community has experienced unsurpassed growth over the past several years, expanding its vendor list and member locations to reach more community members than ever before. Swing the PowerHouse Alliance booth to explore the latest products and partner benefits from Nortek, JVC, Vanco, Wyrestorm, Focal, Legrand, Wilson, Kwikset, URC, eero, Aruba, Russound, Powershades, Peerless, Mantel Mount, Hikvision, Arlington, A2V and Simply 45. PowerHouse Alliance also plans to announce products at the show, so swing by and be one of the first to hear what’s new.
Get powered up for CEDIA Expo with the newest faces on SurgeX’s fast-growing sales team. The power quality experts will host a pre-show happy hour on September 28 at 6 p.m., so RSVP now and swing by Deep Ellum Brewing Company for a post-Keynote beer with the team. At the booth, the team will demonstrate the value of a proper, intelligent power foundation with an array of flagship SurgeX products, including its dynamic collection of UPS solutions, Advanced Series Mode, and of course, SQUID.
Vanco is at the forefront of technology of the AV industry, and with a goal of releasing over 100 new products in 2022, there’s tons to see at the booth. Stop by and see over 30 new products for AVoIP, home office, and outdoor audio solutions. If you’re looking to dive even deeper, Vanco will host in-booth training sessions at 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. on Thursday and Friday, highlighting its Beale Street Outdoor entertainment line, its latest video distribution solutions, its enterprise-grade videoconferencing products, and more.
You read that right: Hunter Douglas is hitting the CEDIA Expo show floor with not one, but two booths full of their latest products, including a top-secret, CEDIA-exclusive sneak peek. Come by the booth and experience the surprise for yourself – and for the first time in person, see the ease of use, reliability and scalability the brand new PowerView Gen 3 Automation system is bringing to your favorite custom shade styles.
The Z-Wave Alliance is back in the Z-Wave Pavilion to celebrate surpassing 4,000 devices in the Z-Wave product ecosystem. The booth will include the latest products from Z-Wave members, with expert insights around interoperability for the most promising smart home solutions on the market. If you’re looking to slide into the smart home standards debate, swing by the panel The Platform Playground Revisited: Where Smart Home Protocols Stand in 2022, How Far We’ve Come, What’s Still to Be Done. This session will amplify the latest conversations about protocols, products, networking, IoT alliances, and standards, and more.
There’s so much to explore on the CEDIA Expo show floor. What better way to see it all than with the Caster Crew? Come by to say hello, see the latest from our clients, and enter our #CASTERCOMMunity social media sweepstakes. See you there!
Sweepstakes Rules + Other Legal Stuff
- The competition will run from September 29, 2022, at 8 a.m. CDT – October 1, 2022, at 2 p.m. CDT. Photos must be taken at the Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center or at a CEDIA Expo-related event.
- On October 3, 2022, Caster will use an online drawing tool to select the winner. Winners will be notified via DM on Twitter.
- The winner will be announced on October 3, 2022, by 6 p.m. CDT via a Tweet from @CasterComm and a direct message to the Twitter account participants used for entry.
- The winner will receive a $250 American Express eGift Card via their email address. This email should be provided via Twitter DM within 48 hours of notification. Caster will send the prize via email by October 10, 2022, at 6 p.m. CDT.
- If the winning entrant doesn’t respond to Caster within 48 hours, the entrant will be disqualified from the sweepstakes and Caster will redraw a winner.
- Each eligible post must include the following:
- The #CASTERCOMMunity hashtag, as well as #sweepstakes (for legal reasons — we know it’s not as cute as our hashtag!).
- A selfie featuring yourself and one Caster Crew member. If more than one Caster Crew member is included in the photo, the photo will still be counted as one entry. Up to six posts can be entered, but each on-site Caster team member must be present in at least one selfie: Kimberly Lancaster, Peter Girard, Rachel Bradshaw, Olivia Sellke, Meghan Glickman, and Brittney Darcy.
- For each Caster Crew member that you post a selfie with using our #CASTERCOMMunity hashtag, you will receive one entry. That means you can submit up to six entries.
- Entrants found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the #CASTERCOMMunity No purchase does not enhance chance of winning.
- Members of the public may request a list of winners.